Sunday, August 24, 2014

Protective Mantra

The Protective Mantra
(Known As Trailokya−Vijaya)

Hring, may the Adya protect my head;
Shring, may Kali protect my face;
Kring, may the Supreme Shakti protect my heart;
May She Who is the Supreme of the Supreme protect my throat;
May Jagaddhatri protect my two eyes;
May Shankari protect my two ears;
May Mahamaya protect my power of smell;
May Sarvva−mangala protect my taste;
May Kaumari protect my teeth;
May Kamalalaya protect my cheeks;
May Kshama protect my upper and lower lips;
May Charu−hasini protect my chin;
May Kuleshani protect my neck;
May Kripa−mayi protect the nape of my neck;
May Bahu−da protect my two arms;
May Kaivalya−dayini protect my two hands;
May Kapardini protect my shoulders;
May Trailokya−tarini protect my back;
May Aparna protect my two sides;
May Kamathasana protect my hips;
May Vishalakshi protect my navel;
May Prabha−vati protect my organ of generation;
May Kalyani protect my thighs;
May Parvati protect my feet;
May Jaya−durga protect my vital breaths,
And Sarvva−siddhi−da protect all parts of my body. 

No comments: