Thursday, May 10, 2012

WORDS OF WISDOM

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do – Mark Twain


Take our twenty best people away, and I will tell you that Microsoft would become an unimportant company – Bill Gates


A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle – Khalil Gibran


The wise man learns more from the fool than the fool learns from the wise man – Marcus Aurelius


I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order than I may learn how to do it – Pablo Picasso


I am a strong believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it – Benjamin Franklin


Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life – Confucius


Genius is one percent inspiration, and ninety-nine percent perspiration – Thomas Edison


I’ve always found that the speed of the boss is the speed of the team – Lee Iacocca

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new – Albert Einstein


One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man – Elbert Hubbard


Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe – Abraham Lincoln


The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do – Steve Jobs

No comments: