Sunday, October 23, 2011

Theft at my house construction site, Omalloor

I was told that yesterday some petty thieves have stolen two bags of cement from inside my house under construction at Omalloor after cutting the rear side grill. It was discovered this morning. Definitely by someone in the vicinity who knows that construction related work is underway at the house. Perhaps it is not aided and abetted by my western neighbor who has been waging a turf war with me for a broad pathway through my properties. In any case, I am reporting this matter to the Pathanamthitta Police SP. - Prathapan Gopalan, Saturday, 22 October 2011.

 

My house at its final stages of construction from where the theft took place yesterday night. Two bags of cement were stolen, which would mean that they were some petty thieves who knew that work is in progress at the site.

 
Posted by Picasa

I am considering deploying this prathapocop to protect my properties and house under construction at Omalloor. I was told that it was not only 2 bags of cement, but the entire workers' tools were stolen by the rascals on the night of 21 Oct 2011 from my house after the break in. Prathapan, Saturday, 22 October 2011.

I think I should forward my Omalloor, Pathanamthitta, house under construction episode, the break in by thiefs and stealing cement and workers' tools, and the scavengers infesting the veranda of the house after their daily drinking orgy at the nearby toddy shop et al, to the Guinness World Records. This is no JOKE, I MEAN IT - Prathapan, Sunday, 23 October 2011

No comments: