Sunday, October 25, 2009

Madhu Engineer

Dear Madhu,

Hope you have received my e-mail.

I get the feeting that you are afraid of people living in the neighborhood of the Plot where the house we are planning to construct.

There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of anyone at Omalloor. It was last year that we had some problems with the neighbors on whom I initiated an injunction order through my borther-in-law, P.K. Sasidharan, Advocate Pathanamthitta, restraining the party from walking across my land, i.e. through the plot in front of the plot we are planning to construct the house.

Now everybody knows that I am constructing a house at the said plot. In fact, when I was in Kerala, I spoke to P.K. Sasidharan about any people in the neighborhood at Omalloor troubling us while the construction work is being done. He said that there is nothing to worry about such things, as I am constructing a house on my plot, and if there is any problem, that he will take care of it.

So, if you come across any problems from any people at Omalloor, just let me know, or Mr. P.K. Sasidharan, whose telephone number I already gave you in my first e-mail to you. I will speak once again to Mr. P.K. Sasidharan if you want it. But once again, you need not worry about or afraid of anything at Omalloor. You are my engineer / contractor, and I will deal with anyone who may try to create problem for us, through the proper legal channels, if that becomes necesssary.

Far from it, I have ordered for two more loads of the same sand (gravel) through Mr. Pattar, which will be unloaded in the next few days to further level the entrance from main-road to the plots. As soon as that is done, you can further make the pathway better by using your men, material, and efforts. Any costs thereof will be paid by me. Just let me know how much will it cost.

As far as the stream right in front of the plot is concerned, please make an access by constructing a slab; also at my cost. Please note that it is not possible for me to do things at Omalloor while I am in Sharjah. So, now everything is up to you. Be brave, and start the necessary works as soon as the weather conditions permit it.

Best regards,

PRATHAP G. Sharjah

No comments: