Saturday, July 04, 2009

L.K. Advani

I am at a loss to understand why a gentleman of your calibre indulge in tarnishing a statesman like Shri L.K. Advani, who for all practical purposes is an Indian to the core than those hypocrites masquerading as Indians who might sell India to the highest bidder right in front of your eye.

Leave Shri Advani alone for a peaceful retirement from politics, and may God bless you Bikram Singh Jee.

Poor Advaniji

Bikram, on July 4th, 2009 at 9:41 pm Said:

Dear Prathap,

I appreciate the time you invested in first reading the post then commenting on it. Before writing anything further, I must tell you that I went to your blog and had a look so that I can get some idea about the person to whom I am going to write.

What do you exactly mean by tarnishing? If calling a spade a spade means tarnishing then I am sorry to say, I cannot help it.

And about selling the country to the highest bidder. Do you still believe your country has not been sold, and mind you it’s not the politicians alone who did this. Go to the nearest shopping mall and see everyone celebrating 4th of July!, or at least trying to do so.

Anyway, I am not a big fan of Mr. Advani or his party, and the reason being the lack of ideology in the party. I do not believe in the merits of religions and doubly don’t believe in the political or social system being centered on any religious ideology.

Prathap, please make me understand what your idea of being an Indian is? And how can you be sure about Mr. Advani’s indianism? And in the article you read above, I have not only condemned Mr. Advani as a person, but I have condemned his policy more in it. Mr. Advani might be warm as a person, but as a person who can think, he does not deserve any consideration.

And please do not talk about his retirement, talk about his failure. He isn’t retiring. He has failed!

Prathap G., on July 6th, 2009 at 12:00 am Said:

What is my idea of being an Indian? And how can I be sure about Mr. Advani’s indianism?

Well, these are multi-Million Dollar questions only an erudite person of your standing and repute can elicit a response to.

I would reckon, being an Indian is akin to being a Slumdog.

This is your world, and hence, please excuse me for my tomfoolery in agitating your excellent disposition as a human being.

May God bestow unto you all the blessings that he possibly can.

The Fully-Automated Way To Invest Just Like Warren Buffett

No comments: